Getting to Know: Trish Marie Dawson

Hope everyone had a good Holiday and looking forward to the New Year and this week's Author will  be the last for this year. No Worries there will be more next year. :)

If you are not sure who Trish Marie Dawson is below is some of the books she has written so far. 



Interview 

What do you like to drink in the mornings?

Trish: Coffee or water 
Me: Coffee here lol

When was the last time you were nervous?

Trish: Last time I drove on the freeway, when a van swerved into my lane. It's California, after all.
Me: I don't drive knowing me I will get nervous if I get behind the wheel lol.

What Type of music you dislike most?

Trish: Anything that screeches and screams louder than my children.
Me: I hear you on that one.

Do you have any superstitions?

Trish: Sure, lots of them! Not throwing salt over my shoulder, or being freaked out by ladders. But I have some. The only one I follow religiously is staying clear of gutters. The first Stephen King book I read was IT when I was only 12. I avoid gutters and sewer drains like the plague, even though I know there's no clown living in the sewer. At least, I sure hope there isn't. Which is why I still pay attention to those things.
Me: Yeah I caught some of the IT movie yeah I'm good on that so I don't think I can read the book I might have a freak out moment in my dreams lol.

Which boy band was your favorite when you were younger?

Trish: I have never been into boy bands. But I did, and still do, love Bon Jovi. Does that qualify?
Me: I will let that qualify cause if my corrections right it's all guys any how lol.

If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?

Trish: Well, this is tough. I've been through half of the United States but, and this might sound funny, I find the ocean beautiful. Even though it looks the same to most people, I think each wave is its one little world. I'd love to be able to paint the ocean from a boat out in the middle of the Pacific.
Me: I think that would actually be cool and I don't think it sounds funny at all. 

Thank you so much for answering these random questions for me. If you would like to know more about Trish you can follow her with the links below. 











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway

Boomerang Boyfriend Release Blitz

Fall into Romance Pre-Order Blitz