Getting to Know: Kristin R. Campbell

If you haven't heard of Kristin R. Campbell before well your about to now. Here is a list of books if you're not sure on who she is.



INTERVIEW

What is your first thought when waking up in the morning? 
Kristin: Can I sleep for just 15 more minutes?

Me: Sounds like me lol

What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Kristin: Folding laundry. I always have to call someone to get my mind off what I'm doing.

Me: Mine is dishes lmao

What was the last book that made you cry?
Kristin: What If by Shirley Ann Edwards. I knew what was going to happen, but it didn't prepare me for the onslaught of emotions from the main character.

Me: I haven't read that book yet.

What was your Favorite Childhood game?
Kristin: Capture the Flag. We used to play at night with ALL the neighborhood kids. My dad would give us glow sticks, and we would use an entire block for our game, knowing which neighbors didn't want us in their yard, who didn't care, and who we didn't care to offend because they were jerks. lol!

Me: Well damn wish I was around to play that lol

Which celebrity would you want to be with on a desert island?
Kristin: Nick Bateman. Yum...

Me: He is hot!! I don't blame you for wanting to be desert with him lol

What's the worst piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
Kristin: When I went into the military, my dad told me to: Shut up, and do what you're told. That ended up being the best and worst advice. The best because I moved up in ranks really, really fast and always received the highest score on evaluations. The worst because I was such an obedient sailor that I got picked for all the toughest jobs. Can you say constant anxiety to live up to expectations?

Me: I can see what you mean by best and worst. 

Thank you for taking the time to answer the random questions. If you would like to know more about Kristin her links are below




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vampire Knight Release Day Blitz

Vampire Knight Cover Reveal

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz