Getting to know: Airicka Phoenix

This week's Author is Airicka Phoenix aka Morgana Phoenix and most people know who she is but the ones that don't here are some links to her books to get an idea on what she has written.



INTERVIEW 

Is there a special meaning behind your name?
Airicka: Airicka Phoenix is actually a combination of two of my high points in the past. Erica was a woman I met once, but at the time we met, I was in a place in my life where I felt I had hit the very bottom and had the whole world drop down on top of me. She walked in and, in those few hours we talked, changed everything for me, which brings us to Phoenix, a mythical creature that is reborn from the ashes of its former self. The two together seemed fitting.

Me: That is cool I like that 

What do you miss most about being a kid?
Airicka: The lack of stress. I mean, at the time, I felt like I had a ton of stress and worry, but as an adult and as a parent, both are infinitely high lol. Also, I miss Sailor Moon and being able to admit I love the show without getting odd stares. ;)

Me: I hear you on that one but I never watched Sailor Moon and if I did I wouldn't care about that odd stares. I would just look at them and be like what lol.

Were you a member of any celebrity fan club?
Airicka: Uh, no I can't say I ever was. I was a fan of many celebrities, but was never part of any club. Well, except maybe the Babysitter's Club. I talked my mom into signing me up and then she got the bill...it was a very short membership lmao.

Me: I remember Babysitter's Club but I never join that lol.

What is your favorite saying?
Airickia: We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Me: I like that one myself

What one thing annoys you most at a restaurant?
Airicka: When I order a giant steak and I get a sliver of meat and a giant plate of something my husband calls a ssss...sssaaaaa....saalllaadd...I have no idea what that is, but it like takes claim of my plate like fungus and I'm pretty sure it's the reason my actual food is so small. 

Me: Yeah I have no idea what it is either but it sounds funny lol

If you could witness any event in the past, What would it be?
Airicka: The Victorian era. I want to see the whole rise and fall. I also would like to see the Titanic, not like actually be on board because, well, obvious reasons, but the launch for sure. OH! The Wild West! Cowboys...rawr! Clearly my list is very long...

Me: Those are some good ones and I'm with you on The Victorian era and The Wild West. Yeah there is a lot I would like to witness as well.

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer and if you readers would like to know more about Airicka her links are below..






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway

Mantic Cover Reveal

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz