Getting to know: Gina Whitney

The author for this week is going to be Gina Whitney!!
If you are not sure on what books Gina Whitney has written here is a list!!



INTERVIEW BELOW!!

Do you have any pets?
Gina: Yes, I have a 265lb Mastiff Hercules.

Me: I sure hope you never have to lift up that much weight might hurt yourself and us readers would not want that. :)

Do you have any superstitions?
Gina: Yes, people who are overly envious. I give them the Italian horns or the overlook! Lol

Me: Well I know what not to do cause I sure wouldn't want to see some Italian horns lol

Whats the scariest thing you've ever done?
Gina: Rode my horse in a cross-country event through the woods.

Me: Sounds like fun to ride a horse but through the woods yeah I think I'm cool on that part.

What is your favorite Zoo Animal?
Gina: I love Lions. They're just so majestic and beautiful raw power.

Me: Lions are cool but mine would have to be the Monkeys cause well they crack me up lol 

If you were directing a movie, who would you cast as your leading man and woman?
Gina: Ian Somerhalder, and Leslie Mann.

Me: You are a smart lady to use Ian Somerhalder. HOT HOT HOT!!

Whats the most unusual conversation you've ever had?
Gina: I'd have to say when I'm talking about anything supernatural. I love PNR. Especially, vampires and shifters. I wish they were real.

Me: I hear you on that I wish they were real too. Vampires are my favorite.

Thank you so much for answering these random questions and for the readers if you would like to get to know more about Gina Whitney here are her links below.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway

Mantic Cover Reveal

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz