Getting to know: Author Madison Daniel

I decided to ask Madison Daniel some random questions so us readers can get to know him a little better and if you are not sure on who he is here are a list of his books that he has wrote so far and I'm sure there will be more to come in the near future. 

List of books that you can buy now

Interview 


Do you have any nicknames?

Mads: Ha, yeah, I have a few. "Mad Dan", "Mads", "Rockstar!"...Hahahaha.

Me: I like the Mad Dan haha good one

Do you decorate your home on Halloween?

Mads: Sometimes, but I'm usually too busy prowling the streets, checking out the neighborhood scares. Love Halloween!!!

Me: I love Halloween but yeah you don't see me prowling I might have nightmares from the neighborhood lmao

What was your last dream about?

Mads: I usually dream about whatever is going on in my world at the time. So, when I'm writing something it always slips into my subconscious. Right now, I'm in the middle of my newest manuscript, Lucas Ryan Versus: The Return...so, I've been haunted by dreams of high school, monsters, and rock concerts!

Me: I'm glad I don't have monsters in my dreams but everthing else would be cool :)

 Can you build a house of cards?

Mads: I used to! It was one of my favorite things to do. I haven't tried though in years.

Me: Next time you ever get a chance  you should send a pic so we can all see. :)

Have you ever handled a snake?

Mads: Sadly, yes. But not by choice. I live in Northern Arizona and there are plenty of snakes. I had to remove one from my bathroom in my bedroom one late night. I had just finished watching a horror movie too! It was intense.

Me: Sounds intense! Snakes + Me= a big no no lol

Do you have a place where you would like to go and think? If so, where?

Mads: I love the beach. The sound of rolling waves, the feeling of sand inside my toes, the shine of the sun or moonlight off the water. It's all good! The lake is also perfect. But since I can't get to those everyday, I use a few moments during my workouts, while I'm stretching, to center myself and daydream. Happy body = Happy mind.

Thanks so much for the mini interview! You rock! I hope to talk with you again soon!

Mads

Your Welcome and hope to talk again soon,.

Author's Links

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vampire Knight Release Day Blitz

Vampire Knight Cover Reveal

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz