Getting to Know: Author Kathryn Jacob

Is Kathryn Jacob one of your favorite Author's that you like to read? Would you like to know more about her? Here's your chance to know more about her. I will ask random questions that come to me and let's see how she will answer.  

List of links for Kathryn Jacob

GoodReads 
Facebook 
Website
Twitter



Interview Time
Do you have any superstitions?
When I was little I thought stepping on cracks on the sidewalk would cause my mother's back to break

Well ain't that something I was the same way when I was little but when my mom would make me mad I go step on the crack lmao.. Okay on to the next question

What was your favorite Halloween Costume when you were younger?
My favorite Halloween costume when I was younger would have to be Rapunzel. I had this long braided that I flipped back and forth


I bet you look so cute dressed up as Rapunzel :)

Whats the longest you've gone without sleep?
The longest I've gone without sleep would be about 22 hrs.

I know the feeling staying up that late. For the next question I was just curious.
Can you solve a rubix cube?
No, I cant solve a rubix cube

Yeah me either maybe we take the stickers off we can both solve it that way lol.
  
What was your favorite childhood game?
Favorite childhood game would have to be Shoots and Ladders. I never lost a game.

I use to love that game too.  Okay now for the last question

 Is there anything you would like the readers to know about you that we don't know?
I used to show All American Quarter Horses, I have collected of 300 signed books. I also am a huge country music fan. 

That is awesome and wow 300 signed books that is very cool. 

Thank you so much on letting me do this interview with you and letting your readers get to know you a little better.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz

Turn Tables Release Day Blitz