Review: Take a Chance by Abbi Glines

From #1 New York Times bestselling author Abbi Glines comes the story of Grant, the sexy playboy who first captured readers hearts in Fallen Too Far.

When Harlow Manning's rocker father goes on tour, he sends her to Rosemary Beach, Florida, to live with her half-sister, Nan. The problem: Nan despises her. Harlow has to keep her head down if she wants to get through the next nine months, which seems easy enough. Until gorgeous Grant Carter walks out of Nan's room in nothing but his boxer briefs.

Grant made a huge mistake getting involved with a girl with venom in her veins. He'd known about Nan's reputation, but still he couldn't resist her. Nothing makes him regret the fling more than meeting Harlow, who sends his pulse racing. Yet Harlow wants nothing to do with a guy who could fall for her wicked half-sister—even if there are no strings between Grant and Nan. Grant is desperate to redeem himself in Harlow's eyes, but did he ruin his chances before he even met her


BUY LINKS



Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

 This book blew me away! I've always like Grant but I fall in love with him. He's caring and loving and he's a smooth talker. Harlow is so sweet! I feel bad for her because she has to deal with Nan but she doesn't let Nan walk all over her. She has a back bone when it comes to her half sister! I loved the part with Rush and Nate! They are so cute together. I don't think of this book having a cliff hanger but some people might. I understand why Grant did what he did and I felt bad for him. No matter how much you love someone when your worst fear hits you in the face it tends to shock you. You will let that person down over your fear only because you're afraid to lose them. So yeah I fully get it! I can't wait for One more Chance to come out. September is too far away to wait! You will not be disappointed in this book. You will love every single page. Oh did I mention that Mase will make you swoon! Yes I love that one already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vampire Knight Release Day Blitz

Vampire Knight Cover Reveal

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz