Pictures,Lies and Promises Book Cover Reveal

Title: Pictures Lies & Promises
Author: Tiffany Carmouche
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary, Suspenseful Romance
Release Date: November 2013
Tour Host:  - See more at: http://beccaannesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2013/09/welcome-cover-reveal-of-pictures-lies.html#sthash.TLFU2kFc.dpuf
 Title: Pictures Lies & Promises
Author: Tiffany Carmouche
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary, Suspenseful Romance
Release Date: November 2013
Tour Host:Lady Amber's Tours

 
Title: Pictures Lies & Promises
Author: Tiffany Carmouche
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary, Suspenseful Romance
Release Date: November 2013
Tour Host:  - See more at: http://beccaannesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2013/09/welcome-cover-reveal-of-pictures-lies.html#sthash.TLFU2kFc.dpuf
Title: Pictures Lies & Promises
Author: Tiffany Carmouche
Genre: New Adult, Romance, Contemporary, Suspenseful Romance
Release Date: November 2013
Tour Host:  - See more at: http://beccaannesbookreviews.blogspot.com/2013/09/welcome-cover-reveal-of-pictures-lies.html#sthash.TLFU2kFc.dpuf
Review ~Pictures Lies and Promises~
What a fantastic novel! There were several times that I had to remind myself to breathe! Pictures, Lies & Promises is jam packed with absolutely everything that makes a really good read! Every character & scene is written with such emotion and detail, you totally feel as if you are living the story. There are so many moments where my heart was thumping through my chest & just as many times I felt like it may have stopped beating. There are so many different aspects to this story & so many different directions it could take, you will be on the edge of your seat… and possibly have a few tears on your cheek.”~Nicki Wilson

 
What are people saying about The Alaskan Heart Saga?
“…Suspense, love and sleepless nights.” Samantha Truedale, USA

“…A riveting story that tugged at my heart…” Kristina Snyder “It simply blew me away.”
 
“Intrigue, Deception, Romance and the beauty of the rugged Alaskan landscape…are the settings for Tiffany Carmouche’s masterpiece of writing.” ~ Theresa Stuart, California
“…A crazy thrill ride and I never want to get off.” Justine Vandale, Canada “…It's fast- paced and heart pounding. It was such a rush!” 
“…Outstanding romance, intrigue, suspense & action.” Nicki Wilson, UK

 
More quotes Tiffany Carmouche’s books:

A 6 star book in a 5 star world!” Donna Bossert

An addictive read with suspense, sexy romance, and intense emotions. What more could you ask for?” Whitney Baer

Better than 50 shade of Grey” Donna Seger Kilroy

Best book hangers ever!” Bonnie Dahl-Rediske

Great Saga that is suspenseful, riveting, super sexy, and keeps you up at night when it is being read!” Andrea Carpenter

Sexy, intense, love triangle, and suspenseful, a true must read!” Laura Dunnavent



Love my Alaskan Saga! Never let them end!” Tina Connor Myers



BEST SERIES I HAVE READ!!! I love it and I love the characters! If your into heart pounding suspense this is for you!” Justine Vandale



More more more Saga! Never let the Alaskan Saga end!” Cindy Swearing Jaskolski



Wonderfully written and gripping. Books you cannot put down.” Antoinette Michelle

 
Buy Links: UK & USA Amazon– Barnes & Noble 

Impostor: 
Amazon Uk

Amazon

Barnes & Noble

 Obsession & Sacrifice

Amazon

 Barnes & Noble

UK Amazon


Becoming invisible is NOW LIVE ON AMAZON AND BARNES AND NOBLE!!!
 Amazon link

Barnes & Noble link


BIO
Best Selling Author Tiffany Carmouche has been given the title, The Queen of The Cliffhanger and Best Unknown Author You Need to Discover. When Tiffany Carmouch√© is not writing suspenseful romance novels, you can find her sculpting, traveling, teaching, singing, dancing, escaping in music or enjoying her family.

From skydiving in Alaska to scuba diving in Hawaii, Carmouché has traveled the world seeking adventure and it is apparent in the books she writes. Her adventures include riding camels in Africa, swimming under the stars in Puerto Rico, dancing salsa in Ecuador, and walking the cobblestone roads of Assisi, Italy. She has also found fulfillment working with the disabled and orphans in Argentina and Mexico. Her most cherished moments, however, have been watching her two beautiful daughters grow and strive to accomplish their own dreams.

Despite all of these amazing experiences, she has survived many struggles. There was a time she felt defeated, but now she is recommitted to savoring experiences both in the novels she writes and in the life she lives each day. Her secret hope is that anyone who is struggling will realize there is a light at the end of the tunnel and no matter how hard the fight, no matter how many times they have been knocked down, it is always worth staggering up to their feet and learning to breathe again. Please visit my author page at https://www.facebook.com/TiffanyCarmoucheAuthor




Letter to fans and supporters:

Thank you so much for a part of the cover reveal for Pictures, Lies and Promises. This cover reveal is a very special one for me. I do not know if many of you know it but The Impostor, A Love Story -the first book in The Alaskan Heart Saga did start out as my story. I was a young single mom who escaped an abusive relationship to travel to Alaska and begin my life over again, but instead of staying there and moving on with my life, I came back and married the very man I had escaped from. He had told me he had changed…He didn’t.
I did love him and I believed in happily- ever- after so I put up with the abuse, both mental and physical for our children. Very long story short, when he abandoned our family and left us with nothing so he could start a life with his mistress, the state would not let me divorce him because they could not find him to serve him the papers. I had to stay married to him even though he had been abusive and deserted the family. Many, many ,many years of trying to get a divorce and it getting thrown out later ~ it is here! I should be getting the divorce papers soon and it will be official. I can finally move on with my life!
So as I am celebrating the release of the forth book of the saga. A saga very dear to me! I am celebrating discovering a piece of me that I had lost during the years of oppression. My writing…The first book, The Impostor, A Love Story came our one year ago~ Oct 11 and here the forth book is on the horizon!
This saga has been such a gift for me, both in re awakening the author in me and in meeting so many incredible fans and wonderful people!
So Yes! I am so excited about the Cover Reveal of Pictures, Lies and Promises ~the forth book in my saga. The book will be coming out late fall. And I am so excited to be on this journey with you!
Thank you for all you do! For spreading the word about my books and for your amazing support!
You are truly cherished!

Tiffany Carmouche

I am working on a project and would love your support. If you yourself have escaped abuse or know of someone who may be interested in helping with the project or sharing their story, please contact me at -tiffanycarmouche@ymail.com


http://tiffanycarmouch4.wix.com/step-up#!out-of-the-shadows/c21jb
 More information Check out link for Out of the Shadows. Tiffany is still collecting stories, poetry etc.



Comments

  1. Thank you so much for celebrating the reveal of my cover for Pictures, Lies and Promises.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz

Turn Tables Release Day Blitz