Today Only by D.Love (Review)

In life, there are times you are granted a miracle. It may not be the one you wanted exactly, but it will be the one you need. It will prepare you for the next step in your journey and help you learn to accept the life you are given, even if that life can be heartbreaking.

 Today only deserves more then 5 stars in my eyes. It was such heart warming story and also a heart breaking one. It also inspires you to live for today only. It inspired me to do just that. Rye is such a lovely character I love her to pieces with her relationship with her family and her bond with them. It was like you were right there with all of them. There were some laughs and some sad moments but they all pull together to make the best of it and just live for today only. I cry many times in this book so forget the tissues and grab the toilet paper instead cause you will need a whole roll for this book I know I did. I highly recommend this book to everyone cause you will fall in love with it just like I did.

Buy Links:



Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the beautiful review and giving me the honor of having Today Only on your blog! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for hosting today Tiffany! You are a star. Your blog is gorgeous!! <3 Jodie x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Vampire Knight Release Day Blitz

Vampire Knight Cover Reveal

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz