(Review) The End of Me by Tara Brown

His death was almost the end of me.

He was still everywhere, surrounding me.

In our children's eyes, in the smell lingering in our bed, in candy bar wrappers stuffed down the side of the minivan driver door.

He was everywhere except where I needed him to be.

In my arms, kissing my lips, on the name of the deed to our house.

When his death didn't end me, the proposal from the man who owned every moment of my life, did.

My husband carried on in the places he wanted to be but I was gone the moment I agreed.

The moment I let him have me, was the end of me.

Adult 19+

Wow let me tell you The End of Me was great. I love every word from beginning to end. If you love the Lonely you will love this one.  I know I did and let me tell you I love Evie she is awesome but at the same time you feel bad for her. Everything she has to go through just to keep her children safe all because her  dead husband wanted to be stupid and get in some shit before  he passed away. Also Evie finds out some things she didn't know either and that is why  I love the twist and turns in this story some of the things i didn't expect either. This was a great read and I would recommend it to anyone that is over the age of 19. 

Buy Links:

Amazon 

Smashwords 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vampire Knight Release Day Blitz

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz

Turn Tables Release Day Blitz