Book Quotes

Well I haven't post book quotes in a while so I figure why not today!! Here are some for the moment.. Enjoy!!

“I let out a laugh that sounded more like the yip of a startled poodle. "Superp-powers? I wish. My powers aren't winning me a slot on the Cartoon Network anytime soon... except as a comic relief. Ghost Whisperer Junior. Or Ghost Screamer, more like it. Tune in, every week, as Chloe Saunders runs screaming from yet another ghost looking for her help."
Okay, superpower might be pushing it.”
― Kelley Armstrong, The Summoning 




“I should have kissed more than your hand...thought I'd have more time," he whispered between liquid, panting breaths. "...too late now."
I looked into his eyes and completely forgot the rest of the world. In that moment, all I knew was that I was holding Stark in my arms, and I was going to lose him very, very soon.”
― P.C. Cast, Untamed 

“But as we are looking toward our future, I'm not sure it matters what we want to be but rather who we want to be. Someone honest or deceitful?Someone kind or cruel?Someone loyal or
unfaithful? In any profession we can elect to be any of those things. I think this assignment is not only
about what we choose to do but about who we choose to be. I choose to always be loyal to myself.
-Raven Madison”
― Ellen Schreiber, Royal Blood 

“I guess it's true that love makes you blind."
"No," my mom said. "It doesn't make you blind. You're very, very aware of everything about the one you truly love, whether you know it from what your eyes tell you or your heart. So no, love doesn't make you blind. It paralyzes you until you can't breathe or run away from it.”
― Courtney Allison Moulton, Angelfire 

“After a moment or two, a strange awareness shot through me, and I looked up to see Aidan Gray slip into the seat directly across the room, facing me. Great. There went my concentration, especially since he sat there watching me, studying me like some interesting bug under a microscope.”
― Kristi Cook, Haven

“Day 24. Situation is growing worse. My captors continue to find new and horrific ways to torture me. When not working, Agent Scarlet spends her days examining fabric swatches for bridesmaid dresses and going on about how in love she is. This usually causes Agent Boring Borscht to regale us with stories of Russian weddings that are even more boring than his usual ones. My attempts at escape have been thwarted thus far. Also, I am out of cigarettes. Any assistance or tobacco products you can send will be greatly appreciated.
-Prisoner 24601”
― Richelle Mead, The Golden Lily 

“Your *chimp*?" Bennett asked with a half laugh.

"Despite what you might think, that is *not* a term of endearment for your girlfriend!" Harry explained, raising his hands in a placating gesture. "Even though she has monkey toes.”
― Lee Nichols, Surrender

“I care," he said in a trembling voice. "I care so much that I do not know how to tell you without it seeming inconsequential compared to how I feel. Even if I am distant at times and seem as if I do not want to be with you, it is only because this scares me, too.”
― Aimee Carter, The Goddess Test

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working on Wicked Re-Release Blitz & Giveaway

Loween Coloring Book Cover Reveal

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway