Shanora Williams

Well today is Saturday and guess what Shanora Williams is my Author for today!!
Shanora Williams is the Author of the YA Paranormal Romance series Helena Zane and also the author of the New Adult Contemporary Romance and Action novel The Story Of Jackson Haddock. When I'm not writing, I'm reading or watching cartoons like a big kid. I live in Matthews, North Carolina and I have a wonderful family that you will hear me brag and talk about all of the time. Whenever I just want to get away from words, I'll spend some time with my loved ones, eat gummy bears, or go get a drink from Starbucks-- depending on the weather. My favorite hot drink during winter is a White Chocolate Mocha with whipped cream and my favorite cold drink is a Strawberry and Cream Frappuccino! I know, it's a bit much but it doesn't hurt to get to know the person behind the cover and the words. I can be really fun when I'm not writing. :)

STALKER LINKS:
SHANORA WILLIAMS BLOG 
FACEBOOK 
TWITTER 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz

Turn Tables Release Day Blitz