Obtained by Shanora Williams Review

There is no coincidence that Jules Maddox seems so familiar to Alexandria Marshall and when Jules fights off an attacker for her, she realizes that there are reasons why he always runs away without letting her get a word in. Alexandria can't keep Jules off of her mind but when Felix Wells appears at her doorstep, it isn't too long before Jules shows up again and things begin to unravel.
She falls for Felix on the first day of meeting him and when Jules finds out, he decides to tell her everything that she can't remember because of her memory loss that happened four years before.
What she doesn't know is that she and Jules are mates and if the Leaders find out that she is dealing with two men, the Leaders will be sure to come and end both of their lives. She'll try to avoid Felix for her life and her mate but Felix won't make it easy and he won't give up until he can obtain her.



First off I would like to thank Shanora Williams for giving me a copy of Obtained. I enjoy reading it and I got dragged into the story big time. I wanted to see what happens next with Alexandria,Jules and even Felix. The way Alexandria thought about Jules was amazing i love that he was always there to protect her and his feelings for her was so loving and caring.. Wish I could find me a Jules that is for sure. Then you have Felix and the way she thought of him made me not want to trust him but at the same time he would do anything to protect her as well. There is a lot of twist and turns in this story that is for sure. Some of them i was surprise by myself. Shanora you had me at the edge of my seat while reading and i loved it. I am so looking forward to seeing what happens next and to let everyone know it is worth the read you will be at the edge of your seat with Obtained.

WHERE YOU CAN BUY YOUR COPY:
AMAZON 
BARNES & NOBLE 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working on Wicked Re-Release Blitz & Giveaway

Loween Coloring Book Cover Reveal

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway