Kristin R Campbell

          Yup It's the lovely Kristin R. Campbell!!
Kristin R. Campbell currently lives in Utah with her husband and two children. She is a stay-at-home-mom and editor for her husband's publishing company. Kristin is prior military and has a bachelor in Criminal Justice. She enjoys hiking, travelling, and of course, reading and writing.

MY INTERVIEW WITH KRISTIN R. CAMPBELL!!

1. So for the readers that haven't read the Lunangelique series can you give them a quick summary about it?

Well... It's about two adopted twins, one of them, Lexi, is a very curious creature who desperately wants to know where she comes from. Lexi spends the summer trying to find out who her real parents were, but can't find anything. When she gives up the search, a few people walk into her life that has all the answers she's looking for. The book is set up like a puzzle or riddle. Things happen, are shown, and Lexi (and the reader) has to put all the pieces together in order to discover the truth. She finds out in the end that myths have a lot of truth to them and she's a part of them.

2. Also can you tell us anything about the 3rd book Awakened Gods?

I can tell you that 1) The book is not done yet, but will be soon. I promise! lol! My goal is to have it out this month, darn it! 2) It is set up with three different perspectives because a lot is going on and I want the readers to see all sides of the story. and 3) The ending is the beginning is the end.

3. Is there any way we can get a small teaser for Awakened Gods? Pretty Please!! :-)

lol! okay, okay, anything for you Tiff. Exclusive for Sweet Treats Reading Review:

“Are we going to talk about the elephant in the room?” Alex asks suddenly. Cole and I look at him questioningly and I start gulping down the bottle of water.

“What elephant?” Cole asks.

“The one between Zeus and…”

I choke on the water and spit it out all over Cole and Alex. “Oh, my gods. I am so sorry,” I stutter and grab a towel to wipe the water up. I shoot Alex a dirty look and shake my head sharply at him while Cole wipes off his shirt with his head down. Alex raises an eyebrow at me and I give him the ‘I’ll-tell-you-later’ look.

Cole finishes wiping the water off him and looks at me with that look again. Oh no. “Between Zeus and what?” He’s directing the question to me.

“I’m not ready to discuss that right now,” I tell him.

“Is this about what happened in the cave? It’s been months, Lexi, and you haven’t told me anything. I think we need to discuss…”

“I said I don’t want to talk about it!”

4. So is there a release date for Awakened Gods so everyone can mark it down? :-)

Not as of right now. The minute I put the book in my editor's hands, I will let everyone know. Then, it will only be about a week before it's released.

5. If your books became a movie/TV series is there any celebrity you would like to see in it and what character do you see them playing?

I haven't thought about this... The people in my mind that I thought about are a little too old to play the parts. Of course, Henry Cavill would play Cole :), Patryck was based off Justin Hartley, and dammit, but I can never think of anyone for Lexi. The character would have to be incredibly beautiful and mature, despite Lexi's immature tantrums, she's very manipulative and knows how to play the part desired to get what she wants.

6. If you could work with any Author, Who would it be and why?

That's easy, Jessica Sorensen. Why? Because we already work together and I think we do well. She's really easy going and she's got an incredible imagination.

7. What do you like to do on your free time when your not writing?

Lol! Free time? What's that? When I'm not writing, then I'm editing and when I'm not editing, I'm doing mommy things like homework, cooking dinner and cleaning the zoo called my house. I have no free time. Well, that's not true. My free time consists of me, in my bed by 9 p.m., reading till midnight. I don't watch television, sometimes I go to the movies and on the weekends I hike with the family.

8. If you could be in any book, which one would you choose and why?

Ooo... That's a hard question. I want to be in all of them! lol! Hmmm... I would have to say the Immortal Series by Alyson Noel. Those books were such an incredible, spiritual journey with a lot of life altering lessons. It wasn't so crazy as to be outrageously fictional (ie. Vampires, werewolves), but it was just enough to question your sanity. I love the choices Ever had to make and Damen was incredibly hot; I wouldn't mind damning my soul to live eternity with him. :D

9. Is there anything else you would like people to know about yourself that no one knows about?

I'm a pretty open person. I'm honest to the point of being rude. I don't think before I talk. And I hate peanut butter, but love peanut butter flavored treats.

Sweet Treat Round!!
Favorite Cartoon~ Johnny Test
Favorite Movie~ It's a Wonderful Life, Gone with the Wind, The Ten Commandments
Favorite TV Show ~ Lost
Favorite Celebrity ~ Henry Cavill!!!!
Favorite Author ~ J. Armentrout, J. Sorensen, Alyson Noel (changes all the time)
Favorite Singer/Band ~ Coldplay, Muse, Smashing Pumpkins

Thank you, Tiffany! It's been fun! Now, back to the editing cave! 


STALKER LINKS:
FACEBOOK 
BLOGSPOT 
TWITTER 
AMAZON (AUTHOR PAGE) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vampire Knight Release Day Blitz

Vampire Knight Cover Reveal

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz