Cameo Renae

Well today is Sunday and its Cameo Renae's turn to get some love!!
My family is what keeps my heart beating, and my world a happy place to be.
I love reading great books that whisk me away from reality, even if for a little while. :)
Writing is my passion. I love creating new worlds and new characters, and taking wondrous adventures with them. It's the most awesome feeling to have others join me on those adventures... and I've only just begun. :)
My debut novel, In My Dreams, has been picked up by Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly Publishing. It will be out December 14, 2012 with a NEW Cover, NEW edits & NEW chapter!!!
My next novel, Hidden Wings (Book 1 in a series), a YA Paranormal will be out January 18, 2013!!! Watch for them!!! :)
One day I will find my magic wardrobe, and ride away on my magical unicorn... ♥ Until then... I'll keep writing! ;)
HAPPY READING!

STALKER LINKS:
CAMEO RENAE (WEBSITE) 
BLOGSPOT 
FACEBOOK 
TWITTER 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vampire Knight Release Day Blitz

Vampire Knight Cover Reveal

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz