The Wicked Blog Tour!!

Yes it's my turn for the blog tour woohoo got an awesome interview for you guys today woohoo!!

                       About the Author:
Tabatha has been writing since she could pick up a pencil. Her first publication was a little poem in her elementary school paper, from that point on she was hooked. When she was a teenager, she traded in her girly magazines for personalized writing notebooks.
At nineteen, she met her own personal prince charming and writing took a back burner for a while. She is now married to that prince and the mother of a beautiful Six year old princess/rock star. Once her daughter was born, writing came back into her life, and she finished her very first novel in May of 2009.
She is pursuing a Bachelors in English and hopes to one day teach while continuing to write.
As a stay-at-home mom and full-time student, Tabatha enjoys the freedom of spending a good bit of her days doing what she loves the most…writing.

MY INTERVIEW WITH THE LOVELY TABATHA:

 1.So Tabatha can you please tell the lovely viewers what Wicked Fate is about? Wicked Fate is a story about an awkward, teenage girl with unique abilities, and the lengths that she's willing to go for the ones she loves. 

2.Now that people know what it's about can you please tell us,What was your favorite part to write? Oh geez! I love every part of this book, but since I haaave to choose, I'd say I loved writing the scene with Adam and Mage's first kiss. When I write I put myself in full character mode, which means I get to go through all of the emotions of my characters. Everyone loves a first kiss, especially after the tension of being around someone and wanting to kiss them so badly. The waiting, followed by the beautiful relief that comes with a first kis...(sigh)...it was truly magical for me.

3.Can you tell us one of your favorite Quote from the book? It's so funny that you ask this, because my all time favorite quote in the book was taken out. Adam, the love interest in my book, went through so many changes throughout all of my edits. Originally, he was a super sweet guy who kept to himself, but after a ton of edits he became more sexy, sarcastic, and seductive. I'm happy with the change, BUT just for you I'll post the old quote below. Please keep in mind that this part is no longer in the book.
“There’s nothing wrong with me! I know exactly what I’m saying,” he pulls me down beside him and looks me in the eye. “Mage, since second grade I’ve been fascinated with you. When I was twelve years old, I knew you were the most beautiful girl I’d ever seen. By the time I reached fifteen, I didn’t think I could go a day without seeing your face and I can’t even remember when I fell in love with you, that’s how long ago it happened," he sighs and runs his fingers through his dark hair. "It doesn’t matter what all the other reasons are, I know the main reason why I want to be with you, and that’s because you’re everything to me, Mage! I love you, I think I always have.”

4.So how long did it take you to write Wicked Fate? It took me around six months to write Wicked Fate.
5.With it being called The Wicked Trilogy, Does that mean there will only be 3 books to this or are you planning more? When I started writing Wicked Fate I had the storyline for the entire trilogy in my head from beginning to end. I don't think there will be more than three books, however, Adam's side of the story may be told. I have the companion novel for Adam and it's almost finished. It's pretty much Wicked Fate from his point of view. If a time comes when people want more, I'll probably spin that out.

6.Do you have any other Projects going on other then The Wicked Trilogy? Oh yes! I have ten books in total that I'll be publishing. One of those I'm pretty excited about since I'll be introducing and entirely new supernatural being.

7.Is there any advice you can give to other writers that are just starting out? If you love to write, then write. And be patient! I have no patience, and it was hard for me to realize that things take time, especially things like writing a book or publishing it. But if you want it bad enough, and you love it, then you’ll do it.

8.Would you like the viewers to know any thing else about yourself? I guess here I'll just say thank you to any and everyone who has been supportive of me and my work. This isn’t something I just decided to do one day. Writing has been a massive part of my life and got me through a lot of rough times when I was younger. I didn’t have the greatest childhood, so opening my notebook and leaving my world for an imaginary one was my way of coping. Because of that, when I put my writing out there, and you guys enjoy it, it does something to my soul. You could not comprehend the depth of my gratitude.

Sweet Treat Round
Favorite Cartoon Character: Garfield
Favorite book as an kid/teen: The one that sticks out the most was the first romance novel I ever read...Forever by Judy Blume.
Favorite Author: No way could I ever pick a favorite author. I love too many!
Favorite Supernatural: I think it's a toss up between witches and changelings.
Favorite Movie: Favorites are hard for me because I have love so many things. It really just depends on my mood. I love The Color Purple, Fried Green Tomatoes, Steel Magnolias, The Help, Jane Eyre, and any and all Disney movies with animals that sing. This list could keep going.....
Favorite TV Show: Same with movies, BUT I love The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother, Two Broke Girls, Mike and Molly, Project Runway, Face Off, The Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, True Blood......could keep going. hehehe
Favorite Color: Purple
Favorite Drink:
Sweet tea


                          BLURB
What if you lived in fear of yourself?

For Mage McPherson being afraid of herself is just the norm. Thanks to that fear, being a loner in a small town never bothered the mysterious Mage. Once she received her secret abilities, she figured being alone was the safest way to be. That all changes during her sophomore year at Summerville High when Adam, her equally mysterious secret crush, starts to notice her.

Afraid that she might harm Adam, Mage must learn to either control or deny herself. With Adam by her side she's more powerful than she’s ever been, but is she powerful enough to defeat her worst nightmare? She learns a hard lesson about love and magic when her destiny comes to collect.


LINKS TO STALK THE LOVELY TABATHA

GOODREADS:http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/16008688-wicked-fate 

FACEBOOK:https://www.facebook.com/tabatha.vargo.9 

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/TabathaVargo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working on Wicked Re-Release Blitz & Giveaway

Loween Coloring Book Cover Reveal

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway