Sleeping Gods By Kristin R. Campbell Review

Alexis must pick up the broken pieces of her heart and pull herself together because she has a mission: To awaken the sleeping gods. When she is at the point of giving up, wearing her pretend smiles and feels like there is nothing left of herself, her friend becomes her savior. Patryck helps put Alexis back together again and in return Alexis sees him as something more than a friend…

Together with her brother, Alex, her father, Edmund, and a team of angels they make their way to Mount Latmos, to awaken the gods. But obstacles are in their way, one of them being Cole, the traitor, the one who shattered Alexis’ heart.

New friends and family she never thought she would meet will come to aid Alexis.

… And a love will blossom that will redefine the saying, “Love you forever.”


 Well I must say Kristin R. Campbell has done it again and left me in shocked on how she ended Sleeping Gods. Really Kristin you had to do that to me didn't you lol okay back to the review.In this book we see Lexi go through heartbreak and you will see an love triangle as well with Patryck. I don't care for Patryck much but he did do some cool things like travel to the past and where he went and who he took was cool. You have to read it to find out for your self.You also get to meet different Gods and Demi Gods in this one which is awesome. I do feel bad for Alex and his love life but its understandable at the same time. I can't wait to see more of Alex and how it will affect him. So much happens you won't be able to put the book down till you are finish with it. Then when you do finish reading it you will be saying the same thing I say as stated above. My mouth dropped at the end of the book like seriously that is how shocked I was cause I so didn't see that coming. I can't wait for the 3rd book so excited about it and looking forward to reading it too see what happens. I need to know what happens Kristin!!!

HERE ARE THE LINKS BELOW WHERE YOU CAN BUY SLEEPING GODS BY KRISTIN R. CAMPBELL:
AMAZON (PAPERBACK) 
AMAZON (KINDLE) 
BARNES & NOBLE (NOOK & PAPERBACK) 
SMASHWORDS 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working on Wicked Re-Release Blitz & Giveaway

Loween Coloring Book Cover Reveal

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway