Liebster Award

I would love to thank Sharrice Hewlett from REESE'S REVIEWS for nominating me for the Liebster Award. It was a big surprise for me that is for sure. Thank You again!!

To participate:

1.Thank and link back to the nominator
2.Answer questions from award giver
3.Nominate 5 other bloggers with fewer than 200 followers
4.Ask questions for nominee's to answer
5.Post Liebster Award on your blog

Sharrice's Questions

1.Why did you start Blogging?
Well I love reading so I figure why not try the whole blog with reviews and also toss in some randomness in there as well.Still new to it all but I'm learning as I go. Oh ya I have myself an Webmaster Name Jason that helps me as well when it comes to code wise. LOL!!!

2.What is your favorite book and why?
So many to choose from but I'm going to have to go with The Grey Wolve Series by Quinn Loftis and the reason why cause she does an awesome job with her writing. She has action,comedy,drama and its Paranomal in with it. All the things that I love in one book freaking awesome.

3.Have you ever gotten into a book funk where you don't like or want to read?
Yes I have actually but do I really have to tell the book cause I think I will keep that an secret to myself. Let's just say I couldn't get into the book after the first chapter.

4.Are there certain genres you just won't read?
Well I can't seem to get into the Romance Novels.

5.If you could be any character in any book who would it be, and why?
Jaque Pierce from the Grey wolves series and the reason why get 2 great best friends and get to go on an Journey with them. Also get an awesome mate that is yummy and would protect me no matter what.

My Nominee's:

1.Book Dream Land
2.Bawaka's Book Fair
3.Book Crazy
4.Books,Brownies and Barkers
5.Amazing Books

Questions:
1.How did you come up with the name of your blog?
2.Who are your top 5 favorite Author's
3.How many books do you read in an week?
4.What book would you like to see made into an movie?
5.How long have you been blogging for?


Comments

  1. Thank you to the moon and back for nominating me!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for nominating me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked it!!! 8) Congrats again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway

Mantic Cover Reveal

Love on the Prairie Release Day Blitz