Book Quote Monday

Yup it's quote day again if you want to add one of your favorites in a comment below you are welcome to do so.
He knows what I'm about to say he always does. He is my best friend, my soul mate. And in a perfect world,full of roses and sunshine we'd be together. The Secret of Ella and Micha by jessica Sorensen
"Ugh, you're impossible! Did you just call him yummy? You know what they say about grandma's that call boys yummy don't you?" I tease. The Light Tamer by Devyn Dawson
"What? Now that we put on my movie,you want to distract me?" he jokes. "Mm,hmm," I reply as I continue to kiss his neck and work my way to nibble on his earlobe. Lunangelique by Kristin R. Campbell
“He grinned, a very dark and evil grin… the kind of grin that the Grinch had before he stole Christmas.” Cameo Renae, In My Dreams
“I'm hideous" "You could never be hideous" "Forget it" I wanted this conversation over. "I can't forget it," Gran said, not giving up so easily. "I don't like to hear you talk about yourself that way. Your scars do not define you, young lady. Your action do.” Cambria Hebert, Masquerade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Working on Wicked Re-Release Blitz & Giveaway

Loween Coloring Book Cover Reveal

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway