Book Quote Monday

Decided we will be doing Book Quotes on Monday's and here are 6 different ones that I like and if you want post one of your favorites.
“Don't touch any of my weapons without my permission." "Well, there goes my plan for selling them all on eBay," Clary muttered. "Selling them on what?" Clary smiled blandly at him. "A mythical place of great magical power.” ― Cassandra Clare, City of Bones
“The reason I want you to put a shirt on is, well, because, um..." "You've never seen a guy with his shirt off?" "Ha, ha. Very funny. Believe me, you don't have anything I haven't seen before." "Wanna bet?" he says, then moves his hands to the button on his jeans and pops it open. Isabel walks in at that exact moment. "Whoa, Alex. Please keep your pants on.” ― Simone Elkeles, Perfect Chemistry
“With great power... comes great need to take a nap. Wake me up later.” ― Rick Riordan, The Last Olympian
“Kiss me, k-k-kiss me, infect me with your love, and fill me with your poison, take me, t-t-take me, wanna be your victim, ready for abduction boy, you're a werewolf, your touch is so furry, its supernatural, extra-werewolf-iestrial," Jen sung as loud as she could.” ― Quinn Loftis, Blood Rites
“Choosing to be with you isn't a difficult decision, Jacqueline," he breathed, pulling back one final time to stare into my eyes. "It's easy. Incredibly easy.” ― Tammara Webber, Easy
“Mortality is one of the greatest gifts ever bestowed. After a long and fruitful life, we are able to rest.” ― Nancy Straight, Blood Debt

Comments

  1. “My palms itched to have a close encounter of the bitch-slap kind with his face.” ~Obsidian

    The wit in these books make me laugh so darn hard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Working on Wicked Re-Release Blitz & Giveaway

Loween Coloring Book Cover Reveal

Possessed by a Vampire Release Day Blitz & Giveaway